1. Negotiate Rates with Carriers for Ocean Imports and coordinate with various agents for the best available Freight.
2. Coordinate with overseas agent and the principals for pricing and obtain best rate with sufficient margin.
3. Provide timely response to inquiries relating to job costing, shipment status, revisions, and invoices from agents.
4. Maintain SOP and customer profiles including key contacts, special requirements, contract rates and preferred routings/services/carriers.
5. Develop and interpret overseas partner rate agreements for customs clearance requirements, documentation needs, rates competitiveness and quality of service for our clients.
6. Oversee audits of vendor invoices (vs. negotiated rates) and routing accuracy to ensure company profitability.
7. Assist with the settlement of disputed charges on vendor invoices.
8. To ensure that the quote is approved by Customer/Agent and the same is documented.
9. Ensure Zero Operations / Co-ordination failure.
10. To obtain KYC of all Customers.
11. Additional duties as assigned by the management.